New Single Alert! From EJIRO

From the stable of Ejiro Comes another one...

New Single Alert!!!


By research, we learn that it takes from about 18 to 254days to form a habit. Well the Halleluyah Challenge has been on for 28days and a new habit is beginning to form for me.

I noticed that even days when I work till late at night and I tell myself that I will pass for a night because I am too tired to wake up, the moment my alarm goes off at a minute to midnight, my whole body system jacks back to life..it's simply amazing.

It has happened more than twice now in the period of this challenge. I would take a short nap at 11:30 and be up and fully awake by midnight. This tells me that my system is already adjusting to the new schedule.

Do I want it to stop? Heavens NO!!! I want it to continue, I want to wake up at midnight EVERYDAY to sing praises to my God, the one and only OLOWOGBOGBORO. I want to live my life EVERYDAY carrying the conciousness with me that I am an ambassador of Christ. I want my light to shine EVERYDAY for the rest of my life.

A perfect song came to mind, that would help me confess this EVERYDAY. What you say you will have, isn't it? Hence this Cover for a song originally done by Hillsong. I have always loved them and I consider this a great privilge to be doing a cover of their song. I hope the song ministers to you, and also brings you to a point of daily proclamation to live for Christ EVERYDAY.

Produced by my darling brother Worldadamz recorded at the MixsieStudios Gh.
Drops July 1st.

To Listen and Download click

Comments