Its Finally Out I Will Get There

There comes a time in your journey of life when it seem like you'll never be able to achieve all you set out to do, probably because of situations around you, or you feel time is running out as you're getting older every passing day....

Video Photos:

This song is a proclamation of faith and hope that even in the face of adversity you believe that you will make it, first because God is on your side and second because your mind is made up.... Enjoy this one from Ejiro "I WILL GET TTHERE"

http://bit.ly/i-will-get-there-Ejiro

Please allow me share my joy with you as I officially reveal my first music video all to the glory of God.

I hope this blesses and inspires someone out there. Be kind to share if this song ministers to you. God bless you and have an amazing time."

Its a must watch, you will get there, we will get there and see you there!

Connect her on social media:
Facebook: @Ejiroosakede
Twitter: @Ejiroosakede
Instagram: @Ejiroosakede

I-will-get-there- By Ejiro. 



Adv: {Get a better website server services at www.kingabel.com [E-commerce Website, Corporate Website, Social Forum Website, Blog Website, Free Hosting or Domain Name, SSL] and lots more.}

Comments