Tips to build trust in your relationship.

Tips to build trust in your
relationship
You can build trust in your
relationship by following some
simple, and proven, methods. For
instance, when it comes to
building trust in a relationship
you need to focus on stable and
consistent behaviors.
1. Be Predictable
You have to be consistent in your
behavior and attitude in order to
build trust. And if you are
working on rebuilding your trust
this is especially important.
-Keep a Schedule
-Don't tell different stories about
where you were, what you want,
or what you like
-Show up at predictable times
-Consistently share your day, or
don't, but be consistent!
2. Don't Hide Stuff From Your
Partner
If you are doing nothing wrong
and you are not betraying them
in some way then you should be
able to tell them anything. They
are your partner after all!
Communication and sharing is
essential in order to grow your
relationship.
3. Let Your Actions Match Your
Words
You can say something all you
want but if your actions don't
act your words then you partner
is going to be suspicious. Always
say what you mean.
4. Be Honest About Your Desires,
Wants, and Needs
It doesn't matter if you and your
partner are in alignment with
your desires and needs, it just
matters that you respect each
other's desires and needs. This
means that in order to be honest
with your partner and build trust,
you have to share your actual
needs in the relationship. Don't be
afraid to tell your partner that
you like a little quiet time alone at
night. Your partner should
respect the fact that you are
being honest and true to yourself
even though you know it could
have upset your partner - and
that is honesty at the core! They
should build trust in you when
you are so honest.
5. Work on Your Relationship
The more you focus on your
relationship and build a solid
foundation beneath it, the more
trust you will have in the
relationship. Improving the
happiness of your relationship
should be a life-long goal. It
should not be a goal that's
worked on until you feel
comfortable and then forgotten
about until there are problems.
Constant work is required in a
relationship in order to keep it
strong and to consistently build
trust.
Whether you are in a new
relationship or old one, building
trust is an important part of any
relationship!

"Culled from social site"

Comments

Anonymous said…

My name is Eunice Karren Landford and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 4 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him..... he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my Dennis came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we are about to get married. Once again thank you Good Spell Temple, you are truly talented and gifted. goodspelltemple@gmail.com is the only answer to any relationship problem. He can be of great help to you because i saw your email address on google.com regarding your problem. This is my life testimony and i want you to benefit from his good work.